Water, fire, and storm damage are inevitable. But when disaster strikes, you need to know who you can trust to bring you the restoration services you need. You need the service of a dependable, trustworthy contractor that is highly skilled and peerlessly capable. When choosing your commercial restoration company, there are a few very important pieces of information that you absolutely need before moving forward.
ServiceMaster Absolute has been providing top-tier commercial restoration for years. When it comes to knowing what techniques and equipment we need to get the job done right, there’s no one better. Next time you find yourself in need, keep an eye out for these qualities.
What to Look for in a Commercial Restoration Company
You don’t have the time or resources to waste on sub-par work and amateur services. A true, professional business will always have these credentials:
- Licensing and certification. A proper business will always have these. State licensing proves to you that the company knows what they are doing, and will provide you with proven restoration solutions. Never work with an unlicensed commercial restoration company!
- Insurance. An insured company protects you and your assets. Incidents occasionally occur, and if they do, you need to know that your needs are met. Operating with a company that lacks adequate insurance can cost you much, much more than the initial restoration.
- A professional website. In our modern times, the internet has become an effective, trustworthy method of sussing out whether or not a business is the right choice for your needs. A professional website should have valid contact information, a working address, and clearly displayed certifications.
- Positive reviews and testimonials. A business that clearly displays consumer reviews is proud of the work that they do. Not only that, reviews are hands-down the best way of finding truthful representations of a business’s past performance.
- Written, clear estimates. If a business does not put everything down on paper, or refuses to communicate clearly with you, you do not want to do business with them. Choosing to do so could lead to scams, or faulty/partial work that will cost you more in the long run.
- Clear and concise billing. A company that only deals in cash, or anticipates full payment up front may not be a real company at all. If an amateur commercial restoration business attempts to receive full payment up front, walk away.
All of these points are exceedingly important. When you know exactly who you are dealing with, you’re protecting your assets, and those of your commercial business.
Trustworthy and Effective Restoration Services in San Diego
ServiceMaster Absolute strives to build long-term business relationship with our consumers that engender trust, and cooperation. All of our services are at the peak of what the industry has to offer, and our specialists are second to none! Contact ServiceMaster Absolute today to learn more about our commercial restoration services, or set an appointment to get started today!